Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Narrative about myself

October 3, 2011

Fall is setting in here in Northern Virginia. Danger especially enjoys his long walks in the crisp air!
I hope that we can take a short weekend trip soon to West Virginia for apple-picking and hiking!

School is going well so far, and we are starting to piece together an epic "narrative" of ourselves...statements that we can remember and share with Polish-speakers!

I am sure I will use these statements many, many times in the future:

In case you are curious....give this a try: Google Translate. Just cut and paste my statements to translate from Polish to English!

Jestem Weterynarzem.

Studiowałam na Uniwersytecie stanu Mississippi.

Jestem z Georgii.

Lubię mojego kota.

Jestem Amerykanką pochodzenia irlandzkiego i niemieckiego.

Grali muzykę Chopina na moim ślubie. Bardzo lubię muzykę Chopina.

Myślę, że film “Something about Mary” był śmieszny.

No comments:

Post a Comment